Letter to: Advaitacarya
You are taking care of the cows. That is cow puja. Don't bother with anything else. Keep yourself in Krsna consciousness by strictly observing the regulative principles and chanting sixteen rounds. Always keep engaged in Krsna's service.
Letter to: Miss P. Boodhena
You should chant Hare Krsna every day and read our books and in this way you will make advancement in Krsna consciousness. We have to understand that we are not animals like cows and asses. We should not live like the hogs, but we should realize the higher goal of Krsna consciousness to understand that I am not this body, but part and parcel of the Supreme Lord Sri Krsna. This state of consciousness can only be achieved by following the instructions that Krsna gives and that his representatives teach us.
Letter to: Advaitacarya
are taking care of the cows. That is cow puja. Don't bother with anything else. Keep yourself in Krsna consciousness by strictly observing the regulative principles and chanting sixteen rounds
Letter to: Charles (Krsna Balarama)
, a cow, an elephant, a dog and a dog-eater (outcaste)."
Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: This is called "Cow Country." They call it that. On the highway you see that, "Cow Country."
Room Conversation with the Mayor of Evanston
Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: Cow protection.
Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: Black cow.
Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: Cow milk.
Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: Cow urine?
Letter to: Nevatiaji
protection in Krsna consciousness. Cow protection practically solves the problems of sustenance and the for demonstrating the simplicity of naturalistic living based on brahminical culture and cow
Letter to: Hansadutta
the body, and we should save time to chant Hare Krsna. This mission should be propagated. Save time and chant Hare Krsna.
Room Conversation with Scientists
Prabhupāda: So Kṛṣṇa... We are following the leadership of Kṛṣṇa. Kṛṣṇa was so fond of cows, cows
Filter by text_type
Filter by hierarchy
- Bhagavad-gītā As It Is (962)
- Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam (Bhāgavata Purāṇa) (10420)
- Śrī Caitanya-caritāmṛta (7473)
- Kṛṣṇa, the Supreme Personality of Godhead (1653)
- The Science of Self-Realization (504)
- Śrīla Prabhupāda-līlāmṛta (3297)
- Teachings of Lord Caitanya (561)
- Nectar of Instruction (131)
- Teachings of Lord Kapila (418)
- Śrī Īśopaniṣad (51)
- Teachings of Queen Kuntī (434)
- Beyond Birth and Death (70)
- Bhakti: The Art of Eternal Love (70)
- Civilization and Transcendence (174)
- The Perfection of Yoga (73)
- A Second Chance (248)
- The Path of Perfection (255)
- The Journey of Self-Discovery (448)
- The Nectar of Devotion (1043)
- Rāja-vidyā: The King of Knowledge (149)
- Mahābhārata - Retold by Kṛṣṇa Dharma dasa (1228)
- On the Way to Kṛṣṇa (88)
- Rāmāyaṇa (36)
- Light of the Bhāgavata (59)
- Śrī Brahma-saṁhitā (83)