Viśvanātha Cakravartī Ṭhākura points out that the word rājñe refers to King Ugrasena and not to Śrī Kṛṣṇa. Because of ...
King Ugrasena thought, “Sāmba and the others should not feel any shame or fear,” and thus without even consulting Śrī ...
Ordinary persons may be surprised or bewildered that the Lord gladly sanctioned the cursing and destruction of His own dynasty. ...
Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam hints at the great misfortunes that would come after the disappearance of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Such misfortunes ...
Lord Caitanya, exhibiting His magnanimous pastimes, drove away from South India all the false doctrines of the apasampradāyas, or so-called ...
Śrī Narahari Sarakāra Ṭhākura, in his book Kṛṣṇa-bhajanāmṛta, has corrected the improper statements of the gaurāṅga-nāgarī-vādīs, sakhībheka-vādīs, and others of ...
Thus end the purports of the humble servants of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupāda to the Eleventh Canto, ...
In this chapter Nārada gives instructions in bhāgavata-dharma to the faithful and inquisitive Vasudeva by recounting a conversation between Mahārāja ...
Greatly eager to see Lord Kṛṣṇa, Devarṣi Nārada resided almost exclusively in Dvārakā. Vasudeva, bewildered by the Lord’s illusory potency, ...
Once Nārada arrived at the home of Vasudeva, who worshiped him according to proper etiquette, greeted him respectfully and requested ...
Svāyambhuva Manu’s son was Priyavrata. His son was Āgnīdhra, whose son was Nābhi. Lord Ṛṣabhadeva, the plenary portion of Vāsudeva, ...
The nine Yogendras, free to move without impediment, traveled everywhere as they wished. They were direct associates of the Supreme ...
Filter by text_type
Filter by hierarchy
- Bhagavad-gītā As It Is (1373)
- Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam (Bhāgavata Purāṇa) (16770)
- Śrī Caitanya-caritāmṛta (5239)
- Kṛṣṇa, the Supreme Personality of Godhead (2090)
- Teachings of Lord Caitanya (999)
- The Science of Self-Realization (1663)
- Nectar of Instruction (183)
- Teachings of Lord Kapila (654)
- Śrī Īśopaniṣad (230)
- Teachings of Queen Kuntī (582)
- Beyond Birth and Death (126)
- Bhakti: The Art of Eternal Love (105)
- Civilization and Transcendence (297)
- The Perfection of Yoga (100)
- A Second Chance (633)
- The Path of Perfection (413)
- The Journey of Self-Discovery (1314)
- The Nectar of Devotion (1666)
- Rāja-vidyā: The King of Knowledge (245)
- Mahābhārata - Retold by Kṛṣṇa Dharma dasa (5317)