Mahārāja Yudhiṣṭhira, who was the son of Dharmarāja, or Yamarāja, fully supported the words of Queen Draupadī in asking Arjuna ...
Lord Śrī Kṛṣṇa had two arms, and why He is designated as four-armed is explained by Śrīdhara Svāmī. Both Bhīma ...
When Arjuna was perplexed about what to do with Aśvatthāmā, Lord Śrī Kṛṣṇa, as the very dear friend of Arjuna, ...
Arjuna was perplexed because Aśvatthāmā was to be killed as well as spared according to different scriptures cited by different ...
Contradictory orders of different persons are impossible to carry out. Therefore a compromise was selected by Arjuna by his sharp ...
Thus being insulted, the humiliated Aśvatthāmā was simultaneously killed and not killed by the intelligence of Lord Kṛṣṇa and Arjuna.
Thus end the Bhaktivedanta purports of the First Canto, Seventh Chapter, of the Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam, entitled “The Son of Droṇa Punished.”
To date it is the custom in Hindu society to go to the Ganges or any other sacred river to ...
The Battle of Kurukṣetra was fought between family members, and thus all affected persons were also family members like Mahārāja ...
The stringent laws of nature, under the order of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, cannot be altered by any living ...
In the glorious days, or before the advent of the Age of Kali, the brāhmaṇas, the cows, the women, the ...
1. The protection of the brāhmaṇas maintains the institution of varṇa and āśrama, the most scientific culture for attainment of ...
Filter by text_type
Filter by hierarchy
- Bhagavad-gītā As It Is (1373)
- Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam (Bhāgavata Purāṇa) (16770)
- Śrī Caitanya-caritāmṛta (5239)
- Kṛṣṇa, the Supreme Personality of Godhead (2090)
- Teachings of Lord Caitanya (999)
- The Science of Self-Realization (1663)
- Nectar of Instruction (183)
- Teachings of Lord Kapila (654)
- Śrī Īśopaniṣad (230)
- Teachings of Queen Kuntī (582)
- Beyond Birth and Death (126)
- Bhakti: The Art of Eternal Love (105)
- Civilization and Transcendence (297)
- The Perfection of Yoga (100)
- A Second Chance (633)
- The Path of Perfection (413)
- The Journey of Self-Discovery (1314)
- The Nectar of Devotion (1666)
- Rāja-vidyā: The King of Knowledge (245)